As the professional manufacturer, we would like to provide you 304 316 Stainless Steel Din6923 Hex Flange Nut. Flange Nuts are a type of nuts with hex profile body and a large flange like base at one end that acts as a integrated, non spinning washer. This flange washer is used to distribute pressure of the nut over a greater surface area and also ensures that the nut stays tight.
|Product Name||304 316 Stainless Steel Din6923 Hex Flange Nut|
|Standard:||DIN,ASTM/ANSI, JIS, EN ISO,AS,GB|
|Material||Stainless Steel: SS304, SS316|
|Finishing||Polishing,Zinc(Yellow,White,Blue-white,Black),Hop Dip Galvanized(HDG),Phosphating,Black Oxide,Geomet,Dacromet,Nickel plated, Zinc-Nickel plated|
Stainless steel: All DIN ,GB Standard and part ASNI standard stainless steel screws, Example: DIN603,DIN933/931,DIN6921,DIN3570,DIN7981,DIN7982,DIN7985,DIN916,DIN913,DIN7985,DIN912
Professional Manufacturer: All of our Fastener are designed and manufactured according to buyers' specification and performance.
Quality is guaranteed: Durability testing and critical technical design to enhance fasteners lifetime.
Cost effective: Wide range of parts selection , Competitive prices with professional factory supply.
Customized ideal Fasteners: customized services according to the samples and drawing offered.
Carriage Bolts have a square shoulder under a round head and are used with a nut and washer.
· The shoulder of the carriage bolt pulls into the wood when tightening and prevents the bolt from turning
· Bolt length is measured from under the head of the to the tip of the bolt
· Carriage bolt lengths of 4" and shorter are fully threaded
· Depending upon the manufacturer, stainless steel carriage bolts over 4" may be fully threaded or have a smooth 2" or more between the head and beginning of threading
· Our stainless steel carriage bolts are available in both 18-8 and Type 316 stainless steel (for salt water exposure)