You can rest assured to buy customized Stainless Steel Expansion Anchor Bolt from us. We look forward to cooperating with you, if you want to know more, you can consult us now, we will reply to you in time!
When in use, it is necessary to drill a hole of corresponding size on the fixed body with an impact electric drill (hammer), and then put the bolt and expansion tube into the hole, and tighten the nut to make the bolt, expansion tube, installation part and the fixed body expansion into one.
Tighten the expansion of the will, bolt tail has a big head, bolt set outside a slightly larger than the diameter of a bolt circle tube, and the tail part that there are a few openings, when after the bolt tightening, the bulk of the tail was brought to the opening of the pipe, the pipe burst, achieve the purpose of expansion, and then put the bolt fixed on the ground or walls, achieve the purpose of rooting.
|Stainless Steel Expansion Anchor Bolt
|DIN,ASTM/ANSI, JIS, EN ISO,AS,GB
|Stainless Steel: SS304, SS316
|Polishing,Zinc(Yellow,White,Blue-white,Black),Hop Dip Galvanized(HDG),Phosphating,Black Oxide,Geomet,Dacromet,Nickel plated, Zinc-Nickel plated
|Stainless steel: All DIN ,GB Standard and part ASNI standard stainless steel screws, Example: DIN603,DIN933/931,DIN6921,DIN3570,DIN7981,DIN7982,DIN7985,DIN916,DIN913,DIN7985,DIN912
Professional Manufacturer: All of our Fastener are designed and manufactured according to buyers' specification and performance.
Quality is guaranteed: Durability testing and critical technical design to enhance fasteners lifetime.
Cost effective: Wide range of parts selection , Competitive prices with professional factory supply.
Customized ideal Fasteners: customized services according to the samples and drawing offered.
Carriage Bolts have a square shoulder under a round head and are used with a nut and washer.
· The shoulder of the carriage bolt pulls into the wood when tightening and prevents the bolt from turning
· Bolt length is measured from under the head of the to the tip of the bolt
· Carriage bolt lengths of 4" and shorter are fully threaded
· Depending upon the manufacturer, stainless steel carriage bolts over 4" may be fully threaded or have a smooth 2" or more between the head and beginning of threading
· Our stainless steel carriage bolts are available in both 18-8 and Type 316 stainless steel (for salt water exposure)